VINTAGE TRANSMISSION REPAIR
A Plus Transmission Specialists are true authorities on vintage transmission repair in Austin, Round Rock and Cedar Park, Texas. Transmission restoration is our core discipline. We have become the transmission service and repair experts since 1983, growing to 18 locations in Texas, including Austin, Round Rock and Cedar Park.
Full-Service Transmission Repair for Vintage Vehicles
Our team is ready to carry out any of your transmission and driveline service and repair needs. Foreign or domestic, automatic or standard, from that classic that’s been in the family since 1952, to the latest highly computerized models, we can handle it. A Plus Transmission Specialists is a full-service transmission repair provider with locations in Houston, Austin, San Antonio, Round Rock and Cedar Park and other locations across the state. Our experienced, qualified transmission service technicians use highly specialized electronic diagnostic equipment and technology.
A Plus Transmission Specialists is a full-service, vintage transmission repair specialists, offering complete services, including:
- Transmissions diagnostics.
- Transmission fluid change.
- Transmission inspection.
- Transmission rebuild.
- Transmission repair.
- Transmission replacement.
- Transmission installation.
- Repair of automatic and manual transmissions.
- Repair of clutches, differentials, driveshafts, drive axles and transfer cases.
The A Plus Transmission Difference in Vintage Transmission Repair
We are members of the Automotive Transmission Rebuilders Association and adhere to the ATRA code of ethics, the standard for excellence in honest, professional transmission service. We are also recognized as an Accredited Business with Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating with BBB, which ensures fair and honest work. Check out the rave reviews on Facebook, Google, Yelp and the Yellow Pages.
Modern vehicle transmission systems can be extraordinarily complex, relying on elaborate, high-tech electronic control systems to function properly. Even the most basic transmission issues often are misdiagnosed if a mechanic lacks the required diagnostic gear or proficiency to recognize and identify the problem correctly.
Experience the A Plus Transmission Specialists difference:
- Our experienced, qualified transmission service technicians use highly specialized electronic diagnostic equipment and technology to diagnose, service and repair transmissions for all makes, models and years of automobiles.
- We provide unequaled value for quality, pricing and superior customer service.
- We will repair only what needs to be repaired and no more.
- We offer assurance your vehicle’s transmission will be properly diagnosed and repaired correctly the first time.
Vintage Transmission Check up
If you notice your transmission is not performing up to its top level or if your vehicle’s check engine light is on, waste no time in calling us. Take advantage of our free 22-Point Performance Analysis, including a full diagnostic service and computer scan, road test, lift inspection, adjustment check, fluid level and condition check and pan inspection.
Contact us Today for Vintage Transmission Repair
Save your transmission now. Call the vintage transmission repair experts in Austin, Round Rock and Cedar Park, Texas—A Plus Transmission Specialists.