Leave it to the transmission maintenance experts at A Plus Transmission Specialists in Austin and Round Rock, Texas, (what about Cedar Park?) to service your transmission to keep it running smoothly and efficiently. The main focus of our business is transmission restoration. We are known as the transmission service, maintenance and repair professionals for automobile transmissions since 1983. Our business has grown to 18 locations across Texas, including Austin, Round Rock and Cedar Park.
Full-Service Transmission Maintenance
Our highly trained transmission service technicians are skilled in using the most advanced electronic diagnostic equipment and transmission repair technologies to maintain and care for your transmission, whether it is the latest computerized automatic transmission or a classic manual transmission. We service and maintain all transmissions, whether foreign or domestic on all makes, models and years of any vehicle.
A Plus Transmission Specialists is a full-service transmission maintenance shop, offering:
- Transmissions diagnostics.
- Transmission fluid change.
- Transmission inspection.
- Transmission rebuild.
- Transmission repair.
- Transmission replacement.
- Transmission installation.
- Repair of automatic and manual transmissions.
- Repair of clutches, differentials, driveshafts, drive axles and transfer cases.
The A Plus Difference in Transmission Maintenance
We are members of the Automotive Transmission Rebuilders Association and adhere to the ATRA code of ethics—standard for excellence in honest professional transmission service. We are also recognized as an Accredited Business with the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating with BBB, which ensures fair and honest work. Check out the rave reviews on Facebook, Google, Yelp and the Yellow Pages.
Signs to Watch When Your Transmission May be Failing
Regular maintenance helps maintain a properly working transmission mitigating building up of contaminants, keeping the lubricating and cooling fluids in check to maintain a smooth, safe ride and high performance of your vehicle.
There are several warning signs to look for when your transmission is not operating properly and needs to be checked and maintained:
- Transmission is slipping,
- Transmission is grinding,
- Transmission stutters or hesitates,
- Shifting of gears is difficult and troublesome.
Transmission Maintenance Check Up
If you notice your transmission has obvious problems or you suspect it just might not be functioning at its fullest level of performance, let one of our expert service technicians inspect it. We offer a complimentary transmission diagnosis to find out if your transmission requires repair. Check out our famous and free 22-Point Transmission Performance Analysis, which includes a full diagnostic service and computer scan, road test, lift inspection, adjustment check, fluid level and condition check and pan inspection.
Experience the A Plus Transmission Specialists difference:
- Our experienced, qualified transmission service technicians use highly specialized electronic diagnostic equipment and technology to diagnose, service and repair all makes, models and years of automobiles.
- We provide unequaled value for quality, pricing and superior customer service.
- We will repair only what needs to be repaired and no more.
- We offer assurance your vehicle’s transmission will be properly diagnosed and repaired correctly the first time.
Transmission Maintenance Service Specialists – Call us Today
Let us help you keep your transmission serviced and maintained correctly to save you grief and worse problems down the road. Save your transmission now. Give the transmission maintenance and repair experts at A Plus Transmission Specialists a call to set up a convenient appointment.